Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas Wishes...

For today's card I wanted to play along with Paper Smooches December Challenge but realized I didn't have a reindeer like I wanted. Time to get a bit creative ;)


I knew I had a deer in the PS Happy Camper stamp set that would work, but how to get the antlers? After flipping through my Paper Smooches sets I found the coral in the Surf and Turf set would look perfect with a bit of masking! It was also my first attempt at no line coloring...and I found myself sketching the outline in anyway, LOL! 


Supplies Used: Paper Smooches Happy Camper, Surf and Turf, Paw Print Die (heart), Border Dies 1 (snow), Cardbooking Dies (speech bubble), Your Next Stamp Gum Drops & Deck The Halls stamps set (sentiment)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Paper Smooches December Winter challenge
Scrappyland #78 challenge
Simon Says Stamps- anything goes

1 comment:

Ana said...

So clever!
I love it!