Thursday, March 2, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge- Day2

I'm really excited to have some time to play along with Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge this time! Every time she's done it in the past life has always seemed to get in the way for me. Yesterday's colored images are waiting to be made into cards still. For Day 2, I colored up the Stampendous Cling Seashell Jar with alcohol markers and colored pencils. The sentiment is from the Stampendous Ocean Wisdom Clear Set. 


Supplies Used: Stampendous Ocean Wisdom, Seashell Jar

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

CAS Friday Challenge- one layer wonder
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Wendy! This card is absolutely beautiful!! I love the ribbon, and the lovely sentiment. You've done an amazing job, and I really enjoyed visiting your blog to see it closely. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by Word Art Wednesday and play along in our challenges. It's such a blessing to have you join us and I hope you will visit again soon and often. Have a wonderful and creative week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. i'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello when you can.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

I saw your card first on Instagram and LOVED it!!! Your coloring on Kraft is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the use of the mason jar!! So beautiful!